If you’ve experienced a fire in your home or commercial premises, you should be able to claim on your home and building insurance to cover the cost of repairing the damage and replacing lost items. However, getting your insurance company to settle your claim and organising contractors can be time consuming and stressful.
We take the hassle out of your home and building insurance claim. Drawing on over 20 years of experience, we know precisely how to navigate the claims process and present your claim expertly to insurers to ensure you get the best possible settlement.
Once you get in touch, one of our Local Area Managers will call out to your property to thoroughly evaluate the extent of the damage caused by the fire and smoke. Whether you have a small kitchen fire or a catastrophic home fire, you can rely on our trusted builders, plumbers, electricians and plasterers to repair the damage.
When you claim on your insurance and use our contractors, you only pay your insurance policy excess.
We are proud to offer over two decades of expertise in insurance claims management, building related repairs, home improvement and maintenance solutions. For total peace of mind, we only use approved contractors who are highly skilled and take great pride in their work, so you can be sure the building and restoration works will be completed to a high standard.
Our commitment to customer experience permeates every level of our organisation. We love what we do, and we show it. Get all the help and support you need today by getting in touch with us.
We have dealt with 1000’s of property damage insurance claims and are complete experts when it comes to managing insurance claims on your behalf. We offer an end-to-end project management service that includes:
• Providing you with a dedicated Local Area Manager to be your one point of contact throughout. All our Local Area Managers are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to manage property damage insurance claims on behalf of policyholder’s.
• Swiftly starting and finishing the repair works using locally vetted tradespeople. We undertake all emergency works, drying, and building repairs to give you a complete solution.
• Preparing a detailed quotation for your insurance company. Our surveys and report schedules are very detailed to ensure full transparency for all parties involved.
• We guarantee all of the building repairs for 12 months, meaning that should you have a problem months down the line and it is our fault, we will come and put it right FREE OF CHARGE.
• Invoicing the insurer directly, so there is no cash outlay to you (apart from the insurance policy excess).
Most importantly, we listen to what you want, pay attention to detail and keep you regularly updated.
There is much to take on board if you need to make an insurance claim and decide to go it alone. Starting with completing the claim form and obtaining itemised quotes for the costs to repair the damage. Followed by having to project manage the various tradespeople.
If any problems occur in the future, your insurer will have washed their hands of the problem because it was your builders who completed the repair works.
We can take care of all of this on your behalf, from completing the claim form to project managing the tradespeople and ensuring you receive a 12 month guarantee for the building works.