Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to data stored and processed by local managers of Concept Claim Solutions. Please contact the relevant local manager for their Privacy Statement.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd, will collect and use your personal data for. We need to collect your data in order to provide you with services and could collect the data in a number of ways including by phone, cookies on a website, from your insurer, a loss adjuster or a company that provides us with sales leads. We will use your information for the following reasons:
- The validation/adjustment of an insurance claim
- The management of an insurance claim on behalf of your insurer
- The management of an insurance claim on your behalf
- The management of repair works to your property
- The consideration of you joining our business as an employee
- The consideration of you or your business joining our supply chain
- The consideration of you or your business joining our franchise networks
Why does Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd would contact you for additional consent.
Will Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd’ procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Concept Claim Solutions UK Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:A valid Passport or driving licence a single item or a birth certificate and utility bill (from the last 3 months) as two items.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Officer
Address line 1:
Address line 2:
Fairways Business Park
Address line 3:
Address line 4:
Address line 5: